Re: Net8 client minimal installation

From: Thomas Liang <liangluosheng_at_china.com>
Date: Fri, 27 Jul 2001 14:48:03 +0800

Hi,Marcel Carbone

My app need oo4o and is a COM+ application,so i just need to distribute the following files:
oip8.dll,oip8.tlb, oraansi.dll

I do not need to install Net8 client software on workstations. My app can access Oracle via COM+ component,and COM+ components access Oracle via Net8.

"Marcel Carbone" <Marcel.Carbone_at_lerc.nasa.gov> ??????:3B60BD77.C3389E7D_at_lerc.nasa.gov...