Re: TNS Protocol Adapter error

From: Alan <Alan742_at_excite.com>
Date: 26 Jul 2001 06:23:50 -0700

Your guess was right. I was installing Oracle on the Win2000 Adv. server through Terminal Services, and apparently you cannot do this. You can through PCAnywhere, but there are issues with Terminal Services. I Deinstalled Oracle, wiped out the remaining items, and reinstalled using PCAnywhere, since the server was not local. All installed perfectly. Thank you.

Alan