Re: Possible Virus Warning

From: Nuno Souto <nsouto_at_optushome.com.au.nospam>
Date: Thu, 26 Jul 2001 11:41:21 GMT

On Wed, 25 Jul 2001 17:58:54 +0100, "Jonathan Lewis" <jonathan_at_jlcomp.demon.co.uk> wrote:

>There is a file attached which is a Windows
>executable that I assume is some form of virus.

Yes. SirCam. Look it up and make sure you follow the clean-up process. It's nasty: sends documents from your system to the Net, randomly. Real noughty. Been lucky not to have received it yet, but it's only a matter of time.

Cheers
Nuno Souto
nsouto_at_optushome.com.au.nospam Received on Thu Jul 26 2001 - 06:41:21 CDT