Where to store java classes in plsql session. (As like as xmlDocument class)

From: Bøetislav Èerník <B.Cernik_at_seznam.cz>
Date: Tue, 24 Jul 2001 15:13:59 +0200

Hello
I don't know how to store instance of java classes in session memory. I need make package, where are ie two method.

  1. prepare_data
  2. translate_data(string) return string

Prepare_data load data from DB and create tree of java clases nodes for translate any string to other string. Can take a few seconds. Translate_data translate input string to another string in select. It use prepared tree of Java clasess. Speed is priority one.

BC Received on Tue Jul 24 2001 - 08:13:59 CDT