Re: Grant all Object Privilege from User to User

From: Yaroslav Perventsev <p_yaroslav_at_cnt.ru>
Date: Tue, 24 Jul 2001 13:15:25 +0400

Hello!

JK Yao <jkyf0131_at_hotmail.com> ñîîáùèë â íîâîñòÿõ ñëåäóþùåå:93f65984.0107240045.69176b9c_at_posting.google.com...
> For example, I want to create USER1 which has the same roles and
> privileges with USER2. However, the USER2 has the privilege to access
> OBJECT3 which create by USER3.

> So, when I create USER1 like USER2, the system shows that I don't have
sufficient privilege.

What is it mean user1 like user2?
Which system???
May be you use bad tools?

If you login as sys, you can create any user.

May be I something don't understand?

Yaroslav.