Re: Grant all Object Privilege from User to User

From: JK Yao <jkyf0131_at_hotmail.com>
Date: 24 Jul 2001 01:45:39 -0700

For example, I want to create USER1 which has the same roles and privileges with USER2. However, the USER2 has the privilege to access OBJECT3 which create by USER3. So, when I create USER1 like USER2, the system shows that I don't have sufficient privilege. Does that because I don't have grant privilege for OBJECT3 from USER3?

If I want to grant all object privilege from USER3, how to do so? Or has any way to do?

Thanks in advance,

regards,
JK