Help: Error message after starting the database

From: <u518615722_at_spawnkill.ip-mobilphone.net>
Date: Sun, 22 Jul 2001 18:33:39 GMT

I changed some init.ora parameters. After I restarted the database, I got the followint warning messages:

WARNING: EINVAL creating segment of size 0x0000000027b5a000 fix shm parameters in /etc/system or equivalent

LICENSE_MAX_SESSION = 0
LICENSE_SESSIONS_WARNING = 0
LICENSE_MAX_USERS = 0

Starting up ORACLE RDBMS Version: 8.1.7.0.0. System parameters with non-default values:
  processes                = 100
  sessions                 = 115
  timed_statistics         = TRUE
  shared_pool_size         = 109715200
  disk_asynch_io           = FALSE
  db_block_buffers         = 64000
  db_block_size            = 8192
  db_writer_processes      = 1
  compatible               = 8.1.7
  log_archive_start        = TRUE
    log_buffer               = 163840
  log_checkpoint_interval  = 20000
  log_checkpoint_timeout   = 1800
  transaction_auditing     = FALSE
  max_enabled_roles        = 30

  remote_login_passwordfile= EXCLUSIVE
 ARC0: Completed archiving log# 2 seq# 485877

Could somebody tell me what was wrong? The database seems working fine. Thanks

--
Sent by dbadba62 from hotmail  part of com