Re: OCP question?

From: Spencer <spencerp_at_swbell.net>
Date: Sat, 21 Jul 2001 21:25:36 GMT

Ravi,

you may want to check out the terms of the license agreement at the self test software
web site http://www.selftestsoftware.com/generic.asp?page%5Fid=p00152.

as i read the terms of the license of the agreement, buying or selling the used software
could indeed be qualified as a "steal"...

caveat emptor.