Intermedia problems

From: Paulo Santos <piaf_at_ci.uc.pt>
Date: Sat, 21 Jul 2001 21:34:35 GMT

Hi!

I want to use Intermedia text to index a column in a table.

I'm trying to set it up but I'm having a few problems: (Oracle 8.1.6)

But I've got an error saying that the 'CTX_DLL.CREATE_PREFERENCE' should have been declared.
What else do I need to do to build up the preferences? I'm using the user CTXSYS for this.

Any help with this will be apreciated.

Tnx in advance,
Paulo Santos Received on Sat Jul 21 2001 - 16:34:35 CDT