Re: How popular is RMAN for backup?

From: Xuequn Xu <xux_at_informa.bio.caltech.edu>
Date: Sat, 21 Jul 2001 21:33:49 GMT

Mick Rice,

        I don't understand what you are talking about. I was just expressing an honest opinion and experience of my own (since the original poster asked for it), and as the saying goes, "Your Milage May Vary".

Mick Rice (mickrice_at_techie.com) wrote:
: Xuequn Xu wrote;

: > The RMAN command syntax is actually very easy to learn and intuitive.
: >

: Xuequn Xu,
: Could you please send onto me a large amount of the mind
: alreting substance you were ingesting when you wrote the above. It
: looks like it's very good stuff.

: Thanking You In advance,

: Mick Rice.