Re: Encryption (Oracle8i) ????

From: Thomas Kyte <tkyte_at_us.oracle.com>
Date: Sat, 21 Jul 2001 21:29:28 GMT

In article <3B44D6C0.4BF29E3B_at_attws.com>, "Daniel says...

>jcg wrote:
>
>> I'm very interest by the DBMS_OBFUSCATION_TOOLKIT package.
>> Is anybody knows where I can find it ?
>> Jean christophe
>
>Oracle 8i Enterprise Edition.
>
>Daniel A. Morgan

And SE and PE -- dbms_obfuscation_toolkit is in all -- maybe you are thinking of the Advanced Security Option for network encryption.

To install dbms_obfuscation_toolkit, simply execute catobtk.sql found in $ORACLE_HOME/rdbms/admin using SVRMGRL when connected as SYS or INTERNAL using SVRMGRL in 8i.