Re: Transportable tablespace and database link

From: Howard J. Rogers <howardjr_at_www.com>
Date: Sat, 21 Jul 2001 21:32:29 GMT

I frankly have no idea, and I'd simply suggest that you run dbms_tts (the exact procedure escapes me) to see whether *it* thinks it's a problem.

Alternatively, suck it and see... I find that export is ruthlessly efficient in bombing out with transport tablespace errors within microseconds (although the error messages it produces could be rather better!) if there's a problem.

Regards