Re: SELECT col_a, (SELECT col_b .....

From: Stephen Bell <stephen.bell_at_cgi.ca>
Date: Sat, 21 Jul 2001 21:29:07 GMT

Hi Spencer,

I agree with you...I noticed after i posted that the example wasn't the regular inline view (in the FROM clause)...I apologize to all if I mislead anybody....it seems to me that this would just result in a value placed into every record, but I haven't ever used it either....

Thanks to all for holding their fire :)