Re: New database user.

From: Joerg Hoeppner <hoeppner_at_mfh-iserlohn.de>
Date: Sat, 21 Jul 2001 21:26:04 GMT

hello peter,

you find this file in the following directory:

$ORACLE_HOME/sqlplus/admin

good luck

Joerg

Peter Shvets wrote:

> Hello, folks.
>
> I run Oracle 8.1.7 on Solaris 7,8
> I created a new database user and granted it resource and connect.
> When I try to connect as this user I get following:
>
> SQL> connect MEP/MEP
> Error accessing PRODUCT_USER_PROFILE
> Warning: Product user profile information not loaded!
> You may need to run PUPBLD.SQL as SYSTEM
> Connected.
>
> But I cannot find PUPBLD.SQL file!
>
> Any suggestions?
>
> Thank you very much in advance.
>
> Peter Shvets.

Jörg Höppner Dipl.-Ing.                           Ansprechpartner für
Haldener Str. 182                                 ORACLE, DB2 und
Informix Datenbanken
58095 Hagen                                       NETSCAPE Webserver
Tel. (02331)987-4645                              OS SOLARIS, HP-UX
Fax  (02331)987-344