Re: Creation of Oracle databases

From: orahelp <chachaji_at_vayumail.com>
Date: Sat, 21 Jul 2001 21:15:50 GMT

If your mysql database is not very huge then you might want to create only one database and only one instance in oracle and then move data from all the 5 database to only one oracle database.

else if you want to keep every thing seprate then yes, you need to create
5 database and 5 instance in oracle.

orahelp