retrieve foreign keys list

From: Jean <ken_jean_at_hotmail.com>
Date: Sat, 21 Jul 2001 21:52:23 GMT

Hi to all!!
I have an Oracle 8 database.
No, I'm implementing an import operation from an ASP page. Because there are some relationships between tables when I try to delete rows before import or I try to insert rows in a table without related rows in the other table I receive an error.
So I decide to drop all foreign keys from destination database, import data and then add foreign keys.
It is good, but I don't say how I can retrieve foreign keys list for tables. In SQL Server 2000 there is a stored procedure called sp_fkeys where passing table name I have for result a recordset with all foreign keys for specified table.
Does exist a similar stored procedure, function or SQL statement that is able to retrieve table's foreign keys?
Remember that I need to use this function from ASP so I need a statement that I can use from ADO.

Please help me.
Thanks in advance.
Bye Received on Sat Jul 21 2001 - 16:52:23 CDT