Re: diff bewteen 8i and 9i?

From: Howard J. Rogers <howardjr_at_www.com>
Date: Sat, 21 Jul 2001 21:48:49 GMT

Thanks Mark!

Only two slight problems. One, the ADSL connection has not taken off big time in OZ right now, so most of us (including yours truly) are stuck with 56K modems... and a 600Mb download (or whatever it is) is a bit if a big ask.

Second, and here's the real bummer, my spare bedroom (aka "The Server Room") runs on Windows 2000, not Solaris (yeah, I know, I should run with the big boys, but I can never seem to find the time!)

Regards though
HJR

--
The views expressed are my own only, and definitely NOT those of Oracle