Re: Good News for MS Windows users: Your favorite database is here..

From: Mairhtin O'Feannag <IRISHBOYCA_at_rocketmail.com>
Date: Sat, 21 Jul 2001 23:06:19 GMT

Believe me, if I could, I would. All I have access to is Google/Deja and it's not in there. At least not the interface I use. If this was cross posted, then death to the jerk who did it.

It does NOT however, excuse the level that this got to LONG before I entered into the discussion. It was still pissing up a rope at that point, AND THAT WAS MY POINT. Now go! Begone! Lurk somewhere.