Re: Good News for MS Windows users: Your favorite database is here..

From: Nuno Souto <nsouto_at_nsw.bigpond.net.au.nospam>
Date: Sat, 21 Jul 2001 23:06:12 GMT

On 23 May 2001 08:46:38 -0700, irishboyca_at_rocketmail.com (Mairhtin O'Feannag) wrote:

>I have a suggestion. Hang out in the Oracle newsgroups. You seem to be a lurker
>here, with an obvious mission of flinging mud at IBM. Try and grow up. You appear
>to have too much time on your hands to do this. It *VERY MUCH* reminds me of
>the right-wing "Christians" who hang out on the gay newsgroups, slinging mud. Do
>they actually think they will "convert"? Do *YOU* actually have time to spend
>on an *IBM DATABSE* newsgroup touting Oracle? Please, *PLEASE* find a hobby and
>leave this newsgroup! We have more important things to do than to muddle through
>your rantings.

Buddy, you completely misse the plot. Read the newsgroups this was x-posted to. Yes, right there at the top of the screen.

See?

This was x-posted to comp.databases.oracle.server since the VERY start. Where I'm active. And it was bagging ORACLE. It got the reply. To the above groups as well. I don't have the foggiest intention of participating in ANY other database forum, other than as a lurker every now and then. But when anyone comes to my turf and bags the product I know very well, they better be prepared to cop some flak back.

Next time reaad the whole of the text? Including the headers.

Cheers
Nuno Souto
nsouto_at_bigpond.net.au.nospam
http://www.users.bigpond.net.au/the_Den/index.html Received on Sat Jul 21 2001 - 18:06:12 CDT