Re: Good News for MS Windows users: Your favorite database is here..

From: Mairhtin O'Feannag <irishboyca_at_rocketmail.com>
Date: Sat, 21 Jul 2001 23:06:08 GMT

Nuno,

I have a suggestion. Hang out in the Oracle newsgroups. You seem to be a lurker here, with an obvious mission of flinging mud at IBM. Try and grow up. You appear to have too much time on your hands to do this. It *VERY MUCH* reminds me of the right-wing "Christians" who hang out on the gay newsgroups, slinging mud. Do they actually think they will "convert"? Do *YOU* actually have time to spend on an *IBM DATABSE* newsgroup touting Oracle? Please, *PLEASE* find a hobby and leave this newsgroup! We have more important things to do than to muddle through your rantings.

Answer a question or fifteen. HELL, even ASK a freakingn question or two. You *MIGHT* gain respect.

You can reply to this if you like, but I will *NEVER* see it, as I have things to do and will delete this thread entirely.

Now.... to anyone reading this entirely *RIDICULOUS* exchange, anyone have anything to say about my question regarding NUM_IOSERVERS? *PLEEEEEEEEAAAAASE*?????