retrieve columns information

From: Jean <ken_jean_at_hotmail.com>
Date: Fri, 20 Jul 2001 17:53:27 +0200

Hi to all!!
I need to retrieve columns information from an Oracle 8i database. How can I do?
I need tables structure such as Column name, column data type, column lenght etc etc.
I tried to use User_MD_Columns but I haven't results. Do you have any suggestions??
Thanks in advance for your help.
Bye Received on Fri Jul 20 2001 - 10:53:27 CDT