Re: Listening at two different IP adresses.

From: Yaroslav Perventsev <p_yaroslav_at_cnt.ru>
Date: Fri, 20 Jul 2001 11:20:27 +0400

Hello!

If you want quickly decide your problem, duplicate you string in listener.ora for every IP address.
Else you must ask your system administrator to correct configure net environment.

Best regards!
Yaroslav.

jean-paul <jpchausseau_at_cgf-pharmatechREMOVE.com> ÓÏÏÂÝÉÌ × ÎÏ×ÏÓÔÑÈ ÓÌÅÄÕÀÝÅÅ:995553470.598343_at_news.aei.ca...