sqlplus copy command question

From: Antony Mak <cheong_at_broadway-ps.com>
Date: Thu, 19 Jul 2001 16:11:06 +0800

Hi all,

Recently, I have upgraded our oracle8.1.5 servers ( SuSE and AIX) to 8.1.6. After the mirgaton, everythings work fine except the sqlplus "copy" command was failed on SuSE box (even copy a very small table). It seems to be halted (never get prompt back) and can not be killed by OEM. Here is the command:

SQL> copy from antony/antony_at_susedb to antony/antony_at_susedb -
> create xx_dept using select * from dept;

Array fetch/bind size is 15. (arraysize is 15) Will commit when done. (copycommit is 0) Maximum long size is 80. (long is 80)

I have no problems with the AIX box with same situation. Can anyone tell me how to solve this?

Thanks in advance

Antony Received on Thu Jul 19 2001 - 03:11:06 CDT