Re: Oracle and NFS

From: Yong Huang <yong321_at_yahoo.com>
Date: 18 Jul 2001 11:08:25 -0700

We didn't have any performance problems due to NetApp filers. Once we had serious problems, sessions waiting on direct path read/write and db file ??? read/write. It turned out to be old applications optimized for RULE and we were using COST. Once we changed to RULE it went fast. So no problems with filers.

Yong Huang
yong321_at_yahoo.com