How to partition primary key in create table script?

From: Ed Wong <ewong_at_mail.com>
Date: 18 Jul 2001 11:40:10 -0700

After I partition my table, I found that both lob column and data is partitioned, but not primary key. I am wondering how to partition primary key in my create table script? Below is my script. Thanks.

CREATE TABLE test
(

        id                      NUMBER(10),
        name                    VARCHAR2(10)
        output                  CLOB,
        CONSTRAINT pk_test PRIMARY KEY (id)
        PCTFREE 10 STORAGE (...)

)
STORAGE (...)
LOB (output) STORE AS lob_test_output
(

STORAGE (...) CHUNK 32K PCTVERSION 20 NOCACHE ENABLE STORAGE IN ROW )
PARTITION BY HASH(id)
(PARTITION test_p1 TABLESPACE ts_test_p1,
 PARTITION test_p2 TABLESPACE ts_test_p2,
 PARTITION test_p3 TABLESPACE ts_test_p3,
 PARTITION test_p4 TABLESPACE ts_test_p4