Re: how to drop a databaes manually?

From: bonminh Lam <no_spam_at_bmlam.de>
Date: Thu, 19 Jul 2001 00:03:51 +0200

By dropping a database you probably mean reclaiming the resources - the database files. This is easily done by just deleting them. On NT platform you probably want to delete or inactivate the service, on Unix remove the entry from /etc/oratab so that you do get error messages due to failure of starting the DB.

--
To reply to me directly, please mail to: bmlam at online dot de