Re: Need Oracle Consulting Services

From: Nuno Souto <nsouto_at_nsw.bigpond.net.au.nospam>
Date: Wed, 18 Jul 2001 15:31:20 GMT

On Wed, 18 Jul 2001 05:25:17 -0700, HP <marothwell_at_yahoo.com> wrote:

>While it is true that the companies with the big budgets do as you say, I can say that the companies that I
>have seen do this are no better off. I've seen the consultants from the vendor and from the big consulting
>firms, and quite frankly most of them are near useless. It seem that they both employ young inexperienced
>people that may have a lot of theory, but no practical experience.

and preferably pay them a pittance while charging them out at incredible rates...

Isn't it wonderful how working for a big company suddenly makes one "competent"?

Cheers
Nuno Souto
nsouto_at_bigpond.net.au.nospam
http://www.users.bigpond.net.au/the_Den/index.html Received on Wed Jul 18 2001 - 10:31:20 CDT