Installations for Oracle 8i Enterprise Edition

From: Julius Siojo <siojo_at_ejward.com>
Date: Tue, 17 Jul 2001 09:06:20 -0500

Hi! I am trying to run the installations for Oracle 8i Enterprise Edition or Oracle 8i Client on my Windows 2000 Professional (service pack 1) machine.  With each product when I run the setup.exe I get an hour glass for about 3 seconds and then nothing else happens. The setup program does not run, there is no event log message or other error logs that I can find. The installations I am trying to run are for either Windows NT 4.0 or Windows 2000 Professional. Thanks a lot in advance.

Julius Siojo Received on Tue Jul 17 2001 - 09:06:20 CDT