8.1.6 client & 8.1.7 DB

From: Glen A Stromquist <stromqgl_at_alpac.ca>
Date: Mon, 16 Jul 2001 20:56:55 GMT

I've just rolled out our first couple of upgrades to 8.1.7, and most of the client machines have had the 8.1.6 client installed recently. Are there any compatability issues here?, so far all seems ok, the 8.1.6 client seems to work ok with all of our DB's from 7.3 up.

I would think that the differences between 8.1.6 and 8.1.7 are minimal enough that this should not be an issue, and that 8.1.7 client should probably be backwards compatible as well?

thanks in advance Received on Mon Jul 16 2001 - 15:56:55 CDT