SQLNet Encryption

From: Ed & Deanna Jennings <jenningse_at_mindspring.com>
Date: Tue, 17 Jul 2001 00:06:33 -0400

Has anyone ever tried to encrypt SQLNet? I've been working with tech support for the last few weeks with no luck at all. I'm trying to use the free 14-day trial certificate from Verisign (I'm on my third one now). No matter what I try, invariably I end up with a TNS-12560: TNS:protocol adapter error. There doesn't appear to be any good information on exactly how to go about setting this up. Searches on this news group yield little. Is this feature of SQLNet not used very often? If anyone has any pointers, I's love to hear from you.

TIA
Ed

--
jenningse_at_mindspring.com