Partially Import from a dump file

From: Gaby <gspiessl_at_gmx.at>
Date: Thu, 12 Jul 2001 21:04:10 +0200

Hi,
I want to import all tables from a dump file, but i want to exclude one. I know the option from import 'tables=xxx'. I have, I don't know really, but ap 150 tables.
So I want to import 149 and the last table seperate (it's the greatest table with many indexes).
Can anyone help me?
DB-Version = 8.1.7.0.0

--
Gaby