Question, What is the best "hands on" Oracle8i DBA book ?

From: Sam Talebbeik <sam777t_at_yahoo.com>
Date: 12 Jul 2001 18:49:58 -0700

Folks,

I am looking for a very good "hands on" Oracle8i DBA book. By "hands on" I mean it will teach you skills that you can not learn by just reading and trying out the manuals.

In other words, I am looking for a good *real world skill building* book, short of getting a DBA job.

   Regards,
   Sam Received on Thu Jul 12 2001 - 20:49:58 CDT