oracle + redhat on Intel Itanium

From: Pankaj <vasu_sh_at_hotmail.com>
Date: 11 Jul 2001 01:40:26 -0700

Hi! I've just installed Oracle 8i (version 8.1.5.0.0) on Redhat 6.2 (kernel 2.2.14) running on a Intel Pentium II with 128MB RAM. The install was succesfull. Now I have to install Oracle on an Intel Itanium. I don't know which version of Oracle, Redhat and Kernel will work together perfectly. Also I would like to know any additional packages which I might need to download inorder to make this work. Please advise.
Thanks
Pankaj. Received on Wed Jul 11 2001 - 03:40:26 CDT