Java called from PL/SQL

From: Vigi98 <vigi98_at_dejanews.com>
Date: Wed, 11 Jul 2001 06:48:00 GMT

Hi all,

I have an Oracle DB 8.1.7.
I have a java soft which calls stored PL/SQL procedure of my DB through JDBC. Well. What I would like to do is the contrary : is it possible ? I mean : from a stored PL/SQL procedure, is it possible to call outside java procedures ?

I saw that from Oracle 8.1.6, it is possible to call java procedures inside the DB, as far as I understood... What about calling outside java procedures ?

Thanks a lot for your answers. Received on Wed Jul 11 2001 - 01:48:00 CDT