Re: OraFocus Weekly: Netscape 4.x support, new links section

From: Mick Rice <mickrice_at_techie.com>
Date: 11 Jul 2001 01:15:18 -0700

Jason,

      Nope, still out of order, from this end at least. I tried it from my home PC with the same result (IE 5, Win 2000 Professional). I made sure to 'refresh' and I now am seeing two errors at the main page as follows;

Warning: Failed opening 'content//tabs.inc' for inclusion
(include_path='') in /home/orafocus/public_html/site_engine.php on
line 122

Warning: Failed opening 'content///frontpage.inc' for inclusion
(include_path='') in /home/orafocus/public_html/site_engine.php on
line 138

The first of these is in blue text against a blue background so I may not have seen it before. The same errors appear for each site section as I click the links on the left of the page.

Regards,

Mick Rice. Received on Wed Jul 11 2001 - 03:15:18 CDT