Oracle 11i Apps - Technical Guides

From: Srikanth Seshadri <srikanth_seshadri_at_yahoo.com>
Date: Tue, 10 Jul 2001 04:18:44 +0200

Hi All,
Could anyone point me to a resource where I can get some detailed technical information about Oracle 11i Apps? This is required as I would be taking up the role of Oracle 11i Apps. Administrator along with DBAs for other databases.

Thanks & Regrads,
Srikanth Received on Mon Jul 09 2001 - 21:18:44 CDT