Problem with batch in Oracle 8i and WinNT4.0.

From: Daniel Dunajsky <daniel_katka_at_hotmail.com>
Date: Sun, 8 Jul 2001 20:14:36 -0600

I don't know how to set in User Manager (NT) -> Policies -> User rights.. something as Logon as batch job. In all available user rights, I can't find this one. Should I add that into there somehow? I need this in OEM Job scheduler. For success job (which fail on authorization) I have this hit from Oracle help: >>For NT users, you must set the preferred credentials for the node (where the NT Agent resides) to be the same as the user that is set up to Logon as a batch job.<< I have no user able to logon as a batch job.

Thanks, DanielD Received on Sun Jul 08 2001 - 21:14:36 CDT