Java enabling problem with 8.1.6 on RedHat 6.1

From: Marco Mapelli <mapellim_at_usa.net>
Date: 8 Jul 2001 12:50:07 -0700

Hello all,

I am facing a serious problem in running the initjvm.sql script to jave-enable my Oracle 8.1.6 db. I am using Linux RH 6.1 and the problem is a 'end of file on communication channel error while executing the initjvm.sql script coming up after about 1 hour of processing.
I tried to use many combinations of shared_pool_size starting 50 Meg like suggested in the guide and java_pool_size to 20 Meg with no success.
Does anyone have any suggestion.

Thanks and kind regards

Marco Mapelli Received on Sun Jul 08 2001 - 14:50:07 CDT