Re: what advantage for using MTS

From: Robert Fazio <rfazio_at_home.com.nospam>
Date: Sun, 08 Jul 2001 00:11:43 GMT

MTS is not recommended unless you have over 400 concurrent users in the system. If that's the case, and you have connections that mainly sit idle, but remain connected you may want to consider MTS.

MTS allows you to have as many connections as you would like, but control the number of actual server processes that do work.