Re: Pinning packages

From: Thomas Kyte <tkyte_at_us.oracle.com>
Date: 6 Jul 2001 07:25:16 -0700

In article <9i3ai8$nlc$1_at_news.netmar.com>, peter.mckenzie_at_health.wa.gov.au says...

>How do I automatically pin packages at/after instance startup ?
>Thanks.

> http://newsone.net/ -- Free reading and anonymous posting to 60,000+ groups
> NewsOne.Net prohibits users from posting spam. If this or other posts
>made through NewsOne.Net violate posting guidelines, email abuse_at_newsone.net

see
http://asktom.oracle.com/pls/ask/f?p=4950:8:::::F4950_P8_DISPLAYID:263215360334

it shows exactly how to do this using a database startup trigger (which is available in 8i and up ..... never a version to be seen)