Oracle 9i - Raw Partitions

From: Dirk Kiehne <dirk_at_liberate.com>
Date: Fri, 06 Jul 2001 19:24:49 GMT

Hello,

Using the new installer and dbca I was able to install and create a DB. The problem I'm having is that at the last stage, where dbca prompts "Create now", I have no alternative to "Save to Script"...this despite the "Help" button suggesting that this option is (or will be) available.

It is between the saving of the script and the running of it that I usually make links to raw partitions.

I've also been unable to figure out how to specify raw partition within dbca's file locations page.

Has anybody figured this out??

Do I just have an old cpio download from technet??

Do I have to order the CDs from technet to get "Save to Script"??

Thanks in advance for any answers.

-Dirk Received on Fri Jul 06 2001 - 14:24:49 CDT