Oracle 8.1.7 installation

From: Daud <daud11_at_hotmail.com>
Date: 5 Jul 2001 02:37:39 -0700

Hi

When trying to install Oracle 8.1.7 EE I was prompted to enter the path to JDK 1.2.2 home directory. I dont have this install and managed to skip that part to proceed with the installation. My question is: what is that Java stuff for and does it come together with the Oracle CDs or do I have to download it from Sun website?

rgds
Daud Received on Thu Jul 05 2001 - 04:37:39 CDT