Creating and printing reports

From: Laurent <laufrech_at_aol.com>
Date: 5 Jul 2001 08:04:07 -0700

Hello,

I have simple questions about creating reports using SQL Report or something of this kind (may be the product changed of name since I had a look years ago ;-)

I'd like to know if it is possible to print reports on demand from a Java application first, and also if I can print report using batch (using an application scheduler like... cron).

Thanks in advance.

L. Aufrechter Received on Thu Jul 05 2001 - 10:04:07 CDT