Re: Get the CREATE TABLE statement from an existing database

From: Richard Sutherland <rvsutherland_at_yahoo.com>
Date: Wed, 4 Jul 2001 06:27:33 -0400

You might find the free Perl module DDL::Oracle useful. It generates the DDL for all objects, singularly or as a list or forr an entire schema. It can produce the sizing arguments as is, or compute appropriate sizes based on an internal algorithm or one supplied by the user.

DDL::Oracle is available from the CPAN, and from:

    http://sourceforge.net/projects/ddl-oracle/

Richard Sutherland
rvsutherland_at_yahoo.com