Oracle 9i Application Server - Custom Install?

From: Chris S <cschofie_at_nospam.slip.net>
Date: Wed, 04 Jul 2001 02:22:26 GMT

I just tried to install 9i; all I wanted was the web server and the forms/reports server. However, the installer seems to offer no 'custom' option, and I seem to be installing the whole world of Oracle applications! Is there a trick to getting to a custom screen so you can choose what you want installed?

Thanks, Chris Received on Tue Jul 03 2001 - 21:22:26 CDT