How to obtain number of opened cursors from any opened session

From: Olek <alexme_at_aptus.pl>
Date: Tue, 3 Jul 2001 16:53:23 +0200

I would like to get the number of curently opened cursors by any active session.
Is any dynamic V$ view from where I can obtain this info, or mayby any other way ?
I know V$SESSION_CURSOR_CACHE but it applays only to session opened by me.

Thanks in advance
Alex Received on Tue Jul 03 2001 - 09:53:23 CDT