Oracle9i: what`s included?

From: Christian Atzert <c.atzert_at_web.de>
Date: 30 Jun 2001 14:08:01 +0200

Hi everyone!

I`m writing my thesis on the evaluation of BI-solutions which is why I need detailed informations on the stuff!
What are the so called "OLAP-services" of 9i? Is it Express integrated into the server or is it a standard ROLAP-engine?

Thanks for replies or good links on the subject.

Christian

News suchen, lesen, schreiben mit http://newsgroups.web.de