Re: stopping a replication

From: Luis Morales Boisset <lboisset_at_infonis.es>
Date: Sat, 30 Jun 2001 13:59:12 +0200

Hi,

I suppose that Daud's problem could be the frecuency of the refreshing job. If it's to high the server got always a session an then one can't shutdown "normal" the db.

If this is the case then stop the job at snapshot_site.

Appart of that I've never got problems shuting down the DB while replication. Of course If the job is very frecuent and the master db is down for a long period the job could end "broken" and it's necessary to start it again.

Hope this helps

    Luis.