Re: Passing the OCP Exam

From: Norman Dunbar <ndunbar_at_lynxfinancialsystems.co.uk>
Date: Fri, 29 Jun 2001 08:49:32 +0100

When I passed O7 OCP, I got a certificate, a small Oracle 'badge' or Tie pin, the right to use the OCP logo on my documentation/web site etc (subject to a few rules and regulations) and that was all. Ditto for O8 when I passed that - exactly the same contents in the jiffy bag.

You can download 9I (lite) and 9i AS from technet though - if you want.

Congratulations.

Norman.

Norman Dunbar		EMail:	NDunbar_at_LynxFinancialSystems.co.uk
Database/Unix administrator	Phone:	0113 289 6265
Lynx Financial Systems Ltd.	Fax:	0113 201 7265
			URL:	http://www.LynxFinancialSystems.com