Re: need help cold fusion nt with oracle unix

From: Michael Wagner <wagner.m_at_utanet.at>
Date: Thu, 28 Jun 2001 22:25:00 +0200

Hi,
The host String is the IP Adress or the Hostname of your Server. I m not sure but i think you have to install the Oracle client on the Coldfusion machine and setup the Client connection with the Net8 Assistent ( This mean a native connection). I don't think that Coldfusion a own OCI interface install on the Coldfusion machine. If you use ODBC you have only to install the ocbd driver.

Mike